poniedziałek, 18 czerwca 2018

June 18, 2018


Hello Precious, Daddy here. I very much hope that you are having a happy childhood. yesterday my dear was Father's Day. and I very much wanted to spend that day with you. and fortunately that wasn't meant to be. as your mom took you away from me. I'm just hoping one day we going to celebrate Father's Day together like we should. I'm going to wait patiently for that time to come. I wasn't given a chance to be there with you and neither where you. So I will wait for that chance and I will prove to you how much I love you. I was always your father before you were even born and I will continue doing so till the end of the time. so please remember that you can always count on me, you can always come to me and talk, you can cry on my shoulder, and I will be there for you. because I love you so much, I care about you, think of you everyday every hour, every minute. and I very much wish we could be together right now. The good news is That we going to see each other in 3 months time. I'm going to visit Poland in September and combine it with my conference in Scotland. I'm planning to spend at least two and a half weeks with you and again I'm very much hoping that your mom is going to allow that to happen. more good news I created a scrapbook on Facebook and upload it or started uploading lots and lots of photos from the time when we were all together here in Singapore. So you will be able to see how much fun you had are we all had when we were here. I'm also recording short video messages for you every other day so at least you can hear my voice and see my face provided that your mom is showing you those Videos. anyway I'm planning to store them on the hard drive so it would be able to watch them one day. Okay my precious, my princess, My Everything daddy kisses you, Send you lots and lots of hugs and looking forward to an hour Skype call tomorrow. although I must say some of the Skype calls in recent 3 weeks we're kind of a joke. I could see you for approximately two minutes at the time. so you can imagine how frustrated I am for not being able to see you and communicate with you appropriately like I should. okie dokie and Kisses for good night bye bye. Yours forever and ever Daddy!!

Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna