środa, 11 października 2017

11/10/17

Dear Beloved Oli,
Sincere apologies for not writing any earlier. Recent couple of weeks have been crazy.
I have been preparing for three job interviews. On top of that there was this conference in Cape Town from which I hope you saw pictures/vids from. Earlier there was a trip to Cambodia and after that was helping your Granny Kasia with her return journey back to Poland. In addition, hectic times at work – where the boss is ‘exploiting’ me wherever he can; asking me to finish 6 projects (within 4 weeks) before I go for annual leave in mid-October; lecturing  PhD students, etc. etc.

Now about us.. Still unable to see you every day.. but have to see the glass half full which is being able to see you thrice a week (or every other day). ‘Funny’ thing happened yesterday when I asked your mum for a permission to see you for 10 minutes because I am sitting at home with ear and throat infection, taking antibiotics and just wanted to chat with you.. Even though it was not supposed to be our viewing day, she surprisingly agreed and we spoke for 10-15 min.. big but came later when she messaged me saying that was the viewing “instead of Thursday”. It would not be anything peculiar about that- except the fact that Thu the 5th Oct is my birthday. ‘Nice’ birthday gift to Dad who loves you more than everything, cares about you and misses you every second, every minute, every day.. Should also mention that on Thu my lawyer is picking up the second letter she wrote to court as I am unable to do so because am overseas.. so now it is two in one package 😊

Whenever we see each other you seem to be happy. You started talking words like apple or car (auto), and of course dadada or tatata!! 😊 Love watching you play.. spending time with you (even though it is virtual).. You are getting taller and taller.. 😊 you run so fast in that playroom- hard to keep up with you 😊 - you are all over the place!! Am happy and grateful for being able to see you 😊 sometimes feel sad as I see this question in your eyes.. The question is why.. ? Why I cannot cuddle and hug my dad and why he cannot do the same now…

I hope to be able to see you in 4-5 weeks time.. Am taking some time off to see you and spend time with you from the end of Nov – mid Jan.. Hope we will have some memorable time together- planning to take you skiing, making a snowman, and all other Winter fun stuff 😊 Unfortunately there are going to be some ‘unpleasant moments’ like the court appearance – something your mummy is so keen to pursue. Will write you how is goes.. Everything is going to be fine Sweetheart I hope. Will love you madly always and forever!!!
Your Dad



Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna