poniedziałek, 21 sierpnia 2017

About restricting our talks..

Hi Precious Flower,
How are you doing today?
Just wanted to share something with you. Would like you to know how often your mum had been restricting our contacts. Since you both stayed in Poland in July 2017 - till end of August 2017- your mum allowed me to see you only thrice a week. I said to her 'would like to see you every day' but she said no.. I asked why on a number of occasions- she would have found a reason each and every time... For example, once she said- "I am meeting a friend of mine" or have other things to do..
She did not care about your needs and my needs (we were still family at that stage even though her facebook profile suggested the otherwise)... she cared about herself only.. I tell you what- this was really outrageous and unacceptable.. every time we talked over video-conference you were happy, smiling to me and I was smiling to you... we were chatting and having fun.. and your mum cut down on your happiness adding to my suffering too. When we were speaking I had tears in my eyes frequently..  Could never understand that but that was the truth and is right now as am writing... Why would someone who cares about you was harming you at the same time..? Anyway- wanted to share this with you- and also warn/anticipate the consequences of it.. i.e., less time, contact, relationships with you I always cared about.. I can only hope for your understanding and compassion..
Always and forever yours,
Dad
Singapore 21.08.2017




Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna