piątek, 28 lipca 2017

For my Beloved Oli!!!

Dear Beloved Oli,

As you know have started writing this blog specially for you to explain you certain issues that unfortunately happened between your parents. A couple of things changed since my last entry so I decided to write you an update. As you know, your mother took you away from me, and broke the family up and gave hundred reasons of which maybe one was close to the truth. Anyway, am writing to you from Singapore- 10000 miles away from where you are  right now. Hope you will remember (still using the future tense) how often we talked over skype, whatsapp - almost every day. You seemed very happy but also bit confused - why isn't my Daddy with me, and you wanted to touch me, hug me and talk to me face-to-face... this unfortunately wasn't meant to be.. often times your mum restricted my contact with you, by switching off mobile phone, ignoring y messages and so on.. Will see how it goes.. now are still awaiting court's decision on your custody. not sure what your mum will do and how it will affect our contacts but am hoping for the best. :) Still sending financial resources for the living and I hope you have everything you need (except the Dad of course).. We might not be a proper family anymore but will do my best to spend as much time as I possibly can with you; always provide you, support you, guide you, play and have fun with you, travel with you, and be with you in good times and in bad times, and most importantly LOVE YOU unconditionally always and forever. Now am facing bit uncertainty with the jobs, contract, future research, etc. so not really sure when I see you for the next time. I hope it is going to be this coming Christmas of 2017 but of course will let you know as soon as I find out. Soon will have to go back to work so am sending you billions of kisses and hugs and oceans of positive emotions, thoughts and energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Always and forever yours,

Dad

Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna