niedziela, 20 maja 2018

May 2018


Hello Oli,
 I hope everything is fine with you.  it's already been two weeks since we saw each other for the last time. I'm very sorry but I had to come back to Singapore to work. I hope your memory is still fresh with lots and lots of fun times we had together. it was only 3 weeks since mid-april to the beginning of May but I really believe that we have had the great quality time together. I was very very happy to be able to play with you and I could also see happiness in your face.  There are tens if not hundreds of pictures and videos. every time I watch those pictures I'm happy. now since I left to work we only seeing each other on Skype thrice a week for 15 minutes. unfortunately as the time goes by, the quality of our communication gets worse. I can see that and I can feel that- you don't smile to me that often and you don't look happy. anyway I'm hoping to and go for another conference in September this year in Scotland so that I will have another chance to visit you back in Poland. Today I created scrapbook on Facebook and I started uploading all the photos and videos.the Scrapbook also contains short descriptions of places we've seen or visit and so on. this brings all kinds of positive memories and we are lucky to be living in the  digital era. I will continue writing blogs for you so that you will be informed.  I hope one day you will be able to open it and see and also understand that we were all very happy here together. I don't want you to hate your mother for what she did to us but I want you to understand me. It's very important to me   that you know what really happened. you will make your own judgement on that. the reason for that are there are always two sides of every equation or a coin. till now most probably you only know of your mom's version of events. I have already started thinking of your future especially education   because good education is a foundation of a successful healthy and also happy life. anyway I hope to be able to write to you more often now and share my thoughts and feelings and emotions with you.  I know you had a medical check-up last week and I was very happy to find out that you are  perfectly healthy. that's it from me for now - it's getting slightly late here. I love you very very much and I miss you dearly since the day I left Poland. We have another  meeting this coming Tuesday and I can't wait to see you. I hope your mom will allow us to see each other bit longer than 15 minutes. kisses and hugs My twinkling Little Star.  love you always and forever, your dad.


Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna