niedziela, 28 stycznia 2018

Jan 2018

Beloved Darling,
Hope all is great with you!
Am sitting on a plane back to Singapore; and sharing some reflections with you on what happened in our lives over the past couple of weeks..
As always- will start with something vey optimistic and positive – we have had a great time together, lots of fun n joy! Really loved spending the time with you – think you knew how scarce and precious it was..
I had some things to catch up with – including your words Tata (Dad). You just loved saying it over and over again 😊 and of course I was over the moon 😊

Unfortunately your Mum was doing literally everything to limit our contacts..
I wished to see you every day for my stay in Poland – she allowed me to see you only 9 times (over 50 days).. Before leaving for SG, again I had to visit my lawyer a couple of times to formalise WhatsApp viewings with you. Again, I suggested every day for at least 30 min – she said 15 min thrice a week is enough. You were her ‘bargaining chip’; and she literally ‘owed’ you; and she knew she was hurting you.. but remained defiant, didn’t accept any arguments neither logical nor emotional.. nothing! Think I wrote that earlier- could not see you on X-Mas, you were unwell – could see you cause her parents excluded such option (the letter from the lawyer stated). That was really sick and gruesome from them.. Talking to her was like hitting the wall – kept repeating “don’t trust me” she said that on a couple of occasions that I was planning to kidnap you.. That was one of the stupidest thing she has ever said..

She never consulted me with anything that concerned you- doctors, medical treatment, diet, activities, toys, playing with other kids, etc.

Hope we will remain in frequent contact! Really look forward to spending more time with you; playing, having fun! So far am seeing you thrice a week for more than 30 min which is great!

Am also hoping to play with you in April – am planning a surprise for you 😊 but still need to ask my boss whether he agrees for me to go back to Poland after a conference in Geneva.. Will keep you updated Bunny and also started thinking of vogging- maybe that is the blog of the future- who knows..

Just arrived in SG two weeks ago, found a new Condo (One Canberra) which is very nice and comfy.. 😊 settled down and of course started working..

Am gonna be heading to sleep soon.. but before I go- thought of something- kindness is priceless and one can always be kind to others as this makes world a better place for everyone!
Love you infinitely (heart) (heart) (heart) (heart) (heart) (heart) (heart) (heart) (heart)

Dad







Komentarze (0):

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna